HAPPY VALENTINE DAYYYY SWEETIES.
I hope that everyone get their gifts and importantly, also happy. Here's a emo girl spending her V-day lying on her bed alone LOL. Yup its me, i got sick for like NO REASON. Wtffffffff, i can't express how angry i am now, but still, i accepted it. I actually took a wild guess, 2 weeks before V-day arrives, i was just* thinking how good if i am sick on that day, and so, i don't have to come school, don't have to be #foreveralone, maybe thats the reason.. And yes, god granted this wish of mine. I shouldn't have even thought of it, arg definately, my wrong. LOL
Oh yesssss, i also bought my friends those "belated presents". I FEEL SO STUPID SIAAAAA! Just like a lack maron. LOL Wts. My friend told me that there's a lot work i had to rush on. This made me feels nervous and kinda scared somehow, exams' next week lei sia. Don't know how am i going to survive, omfg. To be frank, i don't know anything about History, SS, Physics, Chem, F&N,MT sia, i gonna chiong study for this freaken week. Busywoman97. Ha, so yep Happy Valentine Day once again, lastlong for those who are attached. Single? No worries, stay happy with your friends, there are always there for you! I hope so, HA! Byeeeee!

No comments:
Post a Comment