12.12.11

More random facts about me!


Hello people, i am going to do more random facts about me, because i think its quite fun or something? All along, i had collected more facts about me, so lets get started, again!

~ 1. I hold the spoon using my left hand and fork using my right hand, I am different from others.

~ 2. I sneeze alot of times, at least 2-3 times in a row, can up to 19+.

~ 3. I easily get hungry, especially every midnight.

~ 4. I loveee spicy food, but i can't take the spicy. Thats why i always prepare water before eating spicy meal.

~ 5. I always act to yawn when i am in a awkward moment. Opps.

~ 6. I will anyhow sprout out vulgarities whenever i am scared. (e.g. Roller coaster, Horror movie, etc...)

~ 7. I hate people to be late yet ownself always the one who's late.

~ 8. I have insomnia, need takes about 1-3 hours to fall asleeep.

Ya thats all, i will slowly collect more and more random facts about me k. Seeeeeya guys!

 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment