5.12.11
To XinHui & WanQi.
Hello, actually i wanted to post this long ago, but i don't know how to start from..Basically, they're from Msia, and we are the one always go there and look for them. That also means they rarely come Singapore, i remembered the first time they came was when i am Pri 3? The first time the came was really fun, i swear. I had the videos of our times but sadly, they're in my old phone. :( The second time they came was not that memorable as we didn't out out often, and this time was just the 3rd time. Yea, when we're young, we cherish our every moment together, trust me, every sec. Everywhere we went, was t o g e t h e r! Include my brother, fyi. Shocking? I hope no..
I am not really sure are they our cousins or friends. To be frank, i think they're our friends as, we don't have any relationship, i guess? They're my mom's brother's wife's brother's daughter. So, we don't have any relationship? We start playing together when we're very young, i swear i swear. I had been mistaken they're my cousins for so long, when i noticed they weren't , i was really shock.
I mentioned when we're young, we cherished our every sec right? Now, we didn't, sad to say. Dickson went for badminton training everyday, and tournaments and so on and on and on. And, we're not that childish like we're last time. The more kiddish, the most fun. Am i right? Yeah when they're going back to Msia when we're young that time, i didn't cry or whatever. I don'tknow why for the first time, i cried in public when their bus came. Maybe the older you get, the more feelings you have? I can't bear them to leave. Urg.
嗨 ! 你好小姐!有点想念你们哦,怎么办?不懂几时你们还会来。咳~对了,你和咖哩怎样了?叫他不要那么小气啦,还有不要每次吵架了。这样下去会很累的雷,加油吧。我的电话里的我们的照片太多了啦,懒惰upload :( 你们不在,家里真的很空,又可能不可来,别高兴的太早!我一定会想办法来的!希望如此咯。你这个sotong,快点拍多一点sotong啦!哈哈哈哈!我打字打到很辛苦啦,气死了!看,我将贴心蕾^^ Ele 很想念 得么(domo)啦。我知道我很幼稚~ 还有,humpty 爱上了你,要小心!记得我会驾车带你去MacDonald 吗?我知道你很想要啦,不要假假啦!还有,不要每天看Moon!好好读书啊!捉摸没有收到你的“我爱你”~? 算了,你就是这样!现在很晚了,晚安,我爱你~ :D
莉洁,老公><
死琬淇!你的Facebook可以去死了!Block 我是吗?写不到你的wall,又tag不到你,够了hor!不然你就会被我打!还敢delete掉我和你拍的照片,在法会外面拍的,害我找不到!够了hor! ~ 来,我们一起跳哒浪的舞!现在我没有弄垃圾时间了,很闷。来多一次好不好啦?不然我打你的肚子到你-Sitting in the toilet ~~ Sitting in the toilet~~ mayo mayo~~~ "to the left, to the right, and jump!" 还有,我叫Lei kit ~ 你是,Won kei~ 哈哈!我会帮你create audition account 的。咳,你走后,家真的很安静啦!没有人和我吵了雷!记得Ele吗?怕你忘记雷!你敢?~ 都不可!:D 我可能不可以回去,因为爸爸。希望我可以鲁,:( 下次我们一起唱那些年!等我来!Okay?
lei kit ~
Yeah thats what i wanted to say to them? I type rather slow, chinese words are so hard to type, you trytry! And i type that much, -self-praise- . Seriously you guys can read, if you can, you're awesome! I really hope i can go Msia, to see Askie, Hagen & the new puppy Haggie, also Meimei- a baby my aunt taking care of, and my cousins there, also Xinhui and Wanqi. I really prefer Msia side than Singapore's, and i don'tknow why. I am not that close to Sg's side, as i start to stay @ Msia a period of time as my mom and dad have to work, so, Msia is much more happier to me. From young play till now, imagine how close we're? Thats why. IMISSTHEM ALOT! I am so despo to go there right now... Know why? I can leave all the stress behind going there to have fun, i have too much stress in Sg, and quite busy. Tution so often, and CCA, tiring holiday. So, just hope that i can go Msia. BYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment