Hey guys, this post would be a very short one i guess as i had nothing to do, & gotta sleep soon as i must wake up real early tml for the CCA open house. Kinda excited to meet the sec ones, oh yeah!
Firstly, as usual what i always said "School is getting borier..." . Secondly fuck school. School is actually not that bad, just that i felt so lonely, just like the only girl in the world, haha. What i think about school was all about friends, i guess so. Without friends, how are you going to live, uh uh true right?! I think everyone tried that awful feeling before, as the result it sucks core. I don't know if i am unfriendly, annoying or maybe ugly? These few days, i was unhappy actually, just felt so horrible. Leftout? Nah, its worst than being left out, being truthfully.
Have you felt this way before: "Why i am not cheerful, don't feel the warmth like last time."
Did you felt this way before, answer yourself truthfully. I know the majority of you guys didn't felt this way unless you're the emo one, ha. But at least one time? Sometimes you still have to act as if you're happy, fuck. Awesome shit ever. Feeling you're standing at the middle of the stupid earth looking left and right not knowing where to go. I am not 100% pathetic anyway, just 99% looool. There's still someone who gave me the 1% love, hehe people from my cca actually. Thanks lol. I am not sure can i survive till how long, currently surviving so listlessly. Fml.
Find things to do just to prevent being awkward.
Searching something to do, acting as if you're busying when you're bored and nothing to do, no one to talk to? Haha, thats a joke actually LOL. Life to me is meaningless now, sometimes i really wonder if i am annoying, or whats the reason? Imagine your heart sank every sec, stressing every minute, frustrating every hour, lonely everyday. Loner lol.
I wanna go back to the past.
Who doesn't want to go back to the past, so what if people say lets put the past down & live on. Who the fuck can leave everything down, only for stms please. Those who hates me will be laughing or smiling so happily right now, i know i know, but what can i do. Cry for you, dream on. -'- I don't fucking give a damn anymore, its not a big deal alone right?
I realised i am not just the unhappy person in the world, wondering does anyone feel the same as what i described above. Ha, anyway, hope everyone have a wonderful weekend. Please 3wait for my next post about the BBQ & etc.



No comments:
Post a Comment