All the photos are not in order so bear with it. When i am selecting photos, just nice my cousin is playing a sad song, guess what, I AM GONNA CRY ! Because 2011 is really a awesome year.. But what i have to do now is to put everything down and plan for this brand new year.
I want to :
#1. Be happy.
#2. Focus in studies, and get good results in every terms.
#3. Love my parents more.
#4. Stay healthy.
#5. Earn fats & grow a little bit taller.
#6. No stress.
I didn't ask for too much right, did i? The main one i really crave for is just to be happy & stay healthy. Because i just want to be happy, to be cheerful, smile everyday(as in real smile).. And without health, you can't do anything right?
There's some words i wanted to tell some of the people..
To my asshole friends. (:
Hey yo yo yo, whatsap!? Okay em, i don'tknow weather you're from my school or not, but just that you are close to me, firstly i wanted to wish you guys a very Happy New Year. I hope that you people can get what you crave for also to stay happy. Lets work hard together as Sec3 is not a easy year for us & those in other levels jiayou for your exams too. I really do miss those times we're together laughing out loud, talking craps, and gossip if we did. Hope we can do the same for this year, remain the same and hope it doesn't fade :( Oh, and preasee leave all the quarrels, misunderstandings, ugly past behind, and live happily from now on! As for my dear friends who are in the same class as me in the past 2 years, Jia Mei, Hui Xuan & Geraldine(1year), thanks for being an asshole in 2011 :D We're in different class this year, but we're can still be the same right?(: And Jia Mei Ng , please don't transfer school, really, we all miss you.. Really. And yes, live happily and have a good day ahead guys! (: Also, don't forget me!
My dearest 2N1.
Hi class, i don't know you guys will see this or not, but i just wanna say that i really miss you guys, for being stupid, humorous, cute, lame, noisy & so trouble-maker. I remembered the times we are really stupid, wanted to be late for Mr.Lam's class, those boys har. And create troubles everytime making the class to stayback all this and that. And the class who always have problem with class tee actually did a class tee last year. But a really ugly one, haha. I will never forget a lame class who love to prank teachers, their annoying voices. (': I just miss everything from 2N1... We are totally separated from each other, but don't forget to study hard and accept the scary reality in life. Also lets make new friends together alright? Goodluck in everything.
~
OKAY, i realised i am being so slimy and ew. I am totally not prepared for the school to reopen actually, because i haven't complete my holiday homework, but i will rush them by today. I look real ridiculous in my new Sec3 skirt.
I feel so weird wearing that. Just try to get used of it then i trust that it would be perfectly fine.
And yesterday i went to countdown with friends, and the show was kinda awesomely shown. I hope i will be on tv, hurray. And somehow i feel so regretted , i think i won't go countdown again. Maybe as for the next new year eve, i will choose to go friend's house to overnight, or go for a bbq party or just g somewhere to have fun, but definitely not those countdown party. It was crowded and need to stay out late, really can't take it. So yeah.
Can't see properly though, but they are dancing as A song to remember. Fuck i am damn god excited.
And yep thats a few picture of us,girls mostly ha. Alright, have fun .




























No comments:
Post a Comment