( If you want to know where i ot my hair chalk pastel, it had already stated in the video's description box.)
My verdict of the hair chalk is that the effect of it is good as the result of the colour is what i actually expected. The only bad thing about it is the quality. As Yesterday i went out with my chalked hair & guess what, my white shirt was stain by the colour of that chalk which was hot-pink, the one in the video. I was damn pissed off & so ending up tying my hair up. Yep, i suggest that if you want to go out with chalked hair, please tie up your hair, it will still look great anyway or if you don't want, you can choose to wear a darker colour top (: Oh ya, don't worry if have dark colour hair like mine because it will still look pretty but it's not obvious infront of the camera. HAHAHAHAH lastly don't try on the light green one, i did tried on it & my poor hair turned into fucking grass wtf, & i laughed. Bleh, so it was a best buy - $5 ! As i said in the video, i think the price of it had rise.. Due to the trending of it and stuffs yeah.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Nextly, i went to geylang with my mom & had a wonderful dim sum period with her. I think they have the best dim sum. Let me show you food we ordered. ^-^
Their vegetable bao. 菜包 , taste not bad (:
Their signature dim sum there, fried charsiew bao. I tell you this is damn unique, i had never seen this before! Crispy & nice! If you gotto go there, you MUST order this!
Ohmyyy this is the curry chicken & zhu chang fen thingy, SUUUUPER SPICY! My mom and I can't really take it!
Da chicken feet ! Let me tell you a little story of me, sort of to know me better la. I dislike those skin stuffs, like those steam chicken skin or these kind of chicken feet's skin texture thingy which feels so slimy, unless it's roasted skin. I loves roasted skin LOL. I am weird. & guess what, i can eat this chicken feet, but only the tip of it, the toe or finger there uh. But definately not the foot part. Hope you get my alien language. Part of it was because of the sauce, the sauce was damn good!!! I can only consume this stall's chicken feet, if it's other stall's, i will fucking feel like puking. Yup, end of my chicken feet story.
Prawn dumpling which is called the 虾胶 ~ Yummy!
This is the siew mai ! I ate them all, cos my mom can't eat prawn. Sort of sensitive to it..
MY FAVOURITE OF THE DAYYYYYY! The mini mantou with the crab sauce! This is extrodinary yummy! & i don't know why the crab meat appears to look like butter. I was shock whenthis dish was served, i thought it is some buttery stuffs LOL. Thumbs up! :D
Yeap thats all, i know they seems to be very less. But NO! Me & my mom was fucking full like what! I even wasted 1 of the prawn dumpling :( Sorry poor dumpling, i really can't take in anymore LOL. This quantity for 2 person was a lot !
~
Anyway one dimsum is only around $4-$5. (: & the shop name is called 揾到吃 @Geylang Lor 17. When you reach there right, go in to the air con area, it's kinda hiden anyway, don't sit outside (: Cos the first time when my mom bring to there, she held my hands & go in to the air con area, i was shock becos i don't know there's this part of it and i felt like "Narnia" LOL. Wtffff. So thats all, bye!









No comments:
Post a Comment