26.5.12

No work, no gain.

(Carissa's awesome shade.)

Hello duckies! I am very flagging these few days to come out with a blog post & also extremely tired. I don't really know the reason why, because I was napping continuously throughout the week and so its impossible that i can't sleep well right? Hmmm strange. But anyway i cannot believe that June Holiday is here, NOW! Hurray, but to be frank.. I am not in the Holiday mood looool. Sounds stupid but i am serious! :x

_____________________________________________________________________________

I supposed that everyone had gotten back their result slip right, unless you're absent & trying to escape from the last day of school !!! So, i am going to share with you guys my poor results for this SA1 & this Semester.
You can see my CA1's results here.

                                                     SA1                                         
                                       English : 62.1(grade 4)                                                 
                                       Chinese : 77(grade 1)                                                 
                                       Mathematics : 72(grade 2)                                      
                                       Science(Phy,Chem) : 61.6(grade 4)                             
                                       Combined Humanities(SS,Hist) : 56.3(grade 5)            
                                       Food & Nutrition : 53.0(grade 6)                                

               -------------------------------------------------------------------


                                     Combined(CA1 & SA1)                          
                                         English : 58.8(grade5)
                                         Chinese : 73.3(grade2)
                                         Mathematics : 75(grade1)                          
                                         Science(Phy,Chem) : 62.1(grade4)                 
                                         Combined Humanities(SS,Hist) : 51.6(grade5)         
                                         Food & Nutrition : 54.7(grade5

    _____________________________________________________________________________

I am kinda happy with my results but just alittle bit unsatisfied with the number of grade 5s i've got :(  Thankfully my Maths pull me up, i used to fail Maths like fuck likethat, everytime I will get like 30+ from the whole of Sec 1 until the first half year of Sec 2 because i just hate Maths. Until one fine day i went for the tution, i got like 'A' immediately for the second Semester when i was in Sec2. -surprised- My Maths was very weak that time, i couldn't even understand one single shit of algebra back then, to be honest, i copied every single of my homework that time (sec2's 1st Semester) as i really didn't know anything about Maths. Looool i am exposing myself wtf. Yeap, so my weakest subject can turn into the strongest one. This tells me that, nothing is impossible. K i know i did like shit as for the rest of the subjects :x Hahahaha not interested in them at all. If you had followed me for long period of time, you should know that my weakest subject was History. & for the first time, I PASSED. I am not trying to act like one fucking dumbass showing off I've passed my History alright, i am saying this because for the whole of my Secondary school life, i hasn't been passing my History before, same goes to Geog, but i chose History right. Thanks god for letting me pass my Hist this time round. (:


_____________________________________________________________________________

Before ending this post, i am going to show you guys some awesome candy i got from Vivo that day when i went to collect my hair chalk from the blogshop owner. I am going to do a test on it soon, wait for it people. Back to the point...



Cutting my long lolly. Huixuan & I shared money to buy as we're on budget. :x

If you want to buy gifts for you friends, this is a perfect idea for you! They come in heartshape boxes too, but sadly they had mixed the flavours already. Sort of random flavours. LOL. $4.90 for this !

This is how the place look like, it is a pushcart! It is located at Vivo level 2 (near the cinema) & Cineleisure level 1 i guess? I went to Vivo's as me & my friend just wondering around there & this candy pushcart caught our eyes. Hahaha you can goggle the places for your convenience! As for the prices, it actually count by sticks, 1 for $3.50 & 3 for $10. So, you can buy 3 sticks for a cheaper price. Trust me, they're so nice, especially the colours of the candies. I can ensure that every person will be attracted by the pushcart when they walk past it :B We bought Sweet Passion Fruits, Vanilla Strawberry & Peach Sofie. Hehehe i will buy them again i guess, as i love going to Vivo with my friends. (:

_____________________________________________________________________________

So, thats all for today's post. June Holiday will be dead boring, but my GCP Cambodia trip is just around the corner. 5 June-9 June. Hmmmm, those who chose Ho Chi Minh city for GCP which was at Vietnam had already reached there i guess? & for Taiwan's, they will be going on the 28th of May. As for the others i am not sure, i guess they will be going at the end of the year... Cause' they wanted the winter season (: Looool. Yeap, that's all. Bye. 
MUAX.

No comments:

Post a Comment