Hey people, i had started a new blog, so with new stuffs ;) Firstly, please use google chrome to view my blog. I am gonna introduce myself uh. If you don't wanna know or you are not bother, just leave this page, don't waste your time here...K.
My name is Rachel Tham, currently born in 24/10/97.
Imma cheerful and a happygirl if you are hyper with me. Also, i have a very low self-esteem so stop fucking hurt me.
My current cca is Netball and my hobby is baking. I also like to sing~
My favourite colours are babypink , tequoise & light orange or whatever it called. Fyi, there's no tequoise colour here so i just use the nearest colour. And i like the combination of babypink & white.
My favourite cartoon show is Spongebob Squarepants, and from young, the most i hate was Thomas and Friends. Basically the show was about some trains with expression and some toy peoples and stuffs that can't talk and just another audio speaker was talking and describing the whole session. I think it was retarded show ever.
I like to eat alot, so don't doubt me cos' i seems skinny, and my favourite food was BBQ foods like chicken wing, squid, satay. The fast food restaurants i like to eat at are Mac & KFC. As Mac's MacNugget & MacWing are heaven and KFC's chicken and cheese fries just rock my nerves! There's more awesome foods out there i really can't resist.
I like sweet stuffs, who doesn't? My favourite candies are Candy floss, Rock candy-Sticky , colourful lollipops, popcorn etc la. Fyi, popcorn was made of corn seeds with caramel. I dislike gummy sweets, becos' i just don't like the texture and i hate biting those stuffs.
My favourite drink used to be Bandung, but now i prefer Milktea. From Gongcha and KOI, but i like Gongcha more.
I like people who are more sociable, friendly and lovely! I dislike people who hates me.
I love to entertain people like making them smile, becos' i think its much more better to see a half dead glam cui face.
I love surprises becos' they're just some awesome mysterious stuffs! ♥
I play online games such as Audition and maple. Not that active anymore becos' its already kinda bored unless i really have nothing to do.
I love my family , and friends who loves me. Backstabber, liar can just fuckoff from my life.
Firstly, i hate my ugly eyebags, they destroyed my face. If i am pretty like others, how good would it be...
OK no more of me. Anyw, i wanted to remake a blog is becos my old blog's posts was full of broken English and was kinda lame, i also don't really know what i am talking about, plus i actually laughed at my own posts, they were so funny, am i insulting myself? Seems like, lol nonsense. I wanted to design my blog like the most perfect one, but i am not good in all these stuffs like getting codes, or whatever, i need a blog expert to sit beside me and help out. My layout was plain boring, but the pink saved my blog for a little. Seriously my old blog had reached 200+ posts, and i need to restart everything again. Thats really so wasted and i miss my old blog... But eventually i will forget everything, hahahaha, its great to start anew i guess? BYE!♥

No comments:
Post a Comment