--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
next i am going to post about the days spent recently.
Bugis with Jiamei :)
She actually came to Sembwang and meet me first, then we travelled all the way to Bugis ! The journey can be said very FUN, because we were laughing like madwoman. Maybe it's just me, opps. You know although it had been some time since we met each other, but we're still the same! I'm glad of this happening :D Hehe. When we reached there, we went for food i think? I totally forgotten, oh god. After that we loiter around the shopping mall for a short while then we decided to go Bugis street as usual. Yes, i blank handed home :( Jiamei got her helix pierce, she-got-that-courage. I know to you guys piercing helix is no big deal or what, but to me it is a big deal HAHAHAHA. For my opinion, it just hurts.(fyi i didn't pierce helix before). Hahaha!
I am the professional photographer ;)
Yes, its the Maggie Moo's ice-cream. I love it because it was so adorable! & i offically fell for the colours as they're so colourful & attractive. I chose this sky-blue-ish one, it was the marshmallow cotton candy flavour! Let me elaborate more, there're quite a few of lil' marshmallows mixed with the ice-cream, can't maintain when i was eating this, omg. You guys got to try this, it is located just outside the main entrance of Bugis Junction! :-) Yummmmmmmy!
~
Both of us was incessantly spinning around the same few spots in BS. It was likea repeating scene. LOL. So, the day was just walking, window shopping, talking, laughing, eating but bought nothing :( Alright, but overall i still enjoyed the day ! I love my lovely Jiamei, can't wait to see her soon. xo muax.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SSC DAY!
YES, MY DEAREST FERRRRIS. Em that day both of us with Baohui & Wei Ling went to SSC because they wanted to go Popular to buy some sort of ruler?(I guess it's for math). Yep, specifically me having Subway for lunch. Yes only me, they never eat & i don't know why LOL. Had my awesome egg mayo with drink for only @5$. Hahaha, the bread itself cost $4.90, and the cashier person said you want the (don'tknow) what meal right? $5 please. Omg, guess what, i told him i don'twant the meal thingy & he said that i only have to pay 10cent more. I was stunned & so embarrass uh, omg i didn't know. But its okay (:& guess what, me & Fer was so childish that day,
Transformer!
I had so much laughter & fun with her as well, we went to 7-11 to get ourselves instant eggie & other foods. Videos will be up soon, luckily she didn't rush me! ;x
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ice-cream freak!
Lastly yesterday, after History lesson, Carissa, Baohui & I went to get some icecreams as the weather was really humid. Guess what, Me & Carissa ate like freaking 3 stick of ice-creams additionally 1 more ice-pop. Hahahhahaha reason being was the ice-cream damn ice, its grape flavour & very minty. Yea when you swallow that part of it, you will feel very cooling & comfortable inside. (as in your body?) I'am serious! You guys should really try this, i bought this at my school's nearby minimart only for 60cents. Good to eat especially for hot days!
Have a goooooooooood day ahead people, & remember to drink more water as the weather is hottttt like fuck these days. Oh ya, & good luck for your exams ! All the best~
MUAX.












No comments:
Post a Comment