18.4.12

A diary.


Heyyo sweeties, firstly its pretty obvious that i had already DYED my hair ! This was kinda babypinkish colour, but its okay i love it. <3 Many of you should be wondering why the hell i can dye my hair to school, guess what, my school already allow us to dye hair. -__- HAHAHA neh, fail. I was in a frantic hurry to edit some of the photos, as tomorrow was Picnik's closing dateline.(19/4/12) Kinda sad but its okay, i don't usually use Picnik to edit my photos. Hais, but sad for Denise, because i think she's a fan of Picnik, & i guess she chiong-ed to edit most of her photos already.(the hair colour, awwwyeah)! She tried so many colours, even greeen! ~ I always try to play with the highlighting tool(for fun), especially the yellow/blonde one, trying to see if i look like angmoh anot. HAAA FUCK NO. Looks terrible, so i had never save those photos which my hair had been edited. An unexpected happening came by, i look not bad in this babypinkish colour, -nodding my head- . Omg, this is so embarrassing. LOL.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, something that not-all people love :B



Let me introduce you guys this Durian Pancake stuffs.
Looks at the box, its likea durian tree or something! I will grow one if i live in Malaysia. :D Damn cute uh! fourseasonsduri▲ns


Lets us open the box, shall we? Tadaaaadaaaaa ! Hahaha being so childish.
I know the majority of you are not hungry after looking at these as it was not appealing in this photo. Hahaha remember this, don't judge a book by its cover... Nice foods are not always better looking.


Ok this is the inside, abit gross but eat before you speak. I bet 1 is definitely not enough !
The durian inside is cold & it taste like heaven. My mom bought this from fourseasonduriAn as mentioned @AMKhub basement 1. You can buy 6pieces @9$ ++ . It is counted worthy to me as it is really really really nice. If you guys prefer the puff version, you can find it at CWP B1 too. They are those type of small lil' food stall around, you just have to walk around & try' to spot the durian puff. 1+ each. (: Good deal? HAHAHAA i noticed i am one of the Durian puff fans. *can't resist* This is so uninteresting to those who hates durian, hahahahaha. I don't understand why some people can't take durian, is it the smell too strong or what? But durian is indeed smelly, but the smelly smells nice,isn't it? HAHAHAH sicko, ikr. It sounds almost like the smelly tofu(臭豆腐)  , smelly but tasty. I don't get it either, what logic? Yea, anyway i don't have the chance to try it yet, I am afraid as quite a number of people actually vomited after eating em'  True or not? LOL I had talked so much about durian and stuffs, so if you're a durian fans as well, go get them one day ;) BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment