13.4.12

It's just another faslehood.

SPICY NUGGETS IS BACK!

YAYYYYY, everyone will be like damn happy because our favourite was back just a few days ago. Its the Spicy Nuggets.
Awwwwyeahh ! *-*

Sorry for causing you start drooling. Opps.


Bite half of it & look at the meaty area, there are curry in it! You definitely have to try this if you have not! The nuggets are kinda spicy to me -___- Too bad i can't take spicy food :( Its exhausting to like taking in so much water everytime when i'am going to eat them. How miserable, thats the freaking reason why i will always feel bloated after consuming those fiery foods :(  TSKKKK. Is okay, i will take it slowly by trying eating it level by level (spicy-ness) ! HAHAHAHA let me tell you this, i thought it's wasn't spicy at all at first, but after i ate like almost 2 & a half of the nuggets, my tongue started to burn. Fucking hot i swear, i almost finished my Green Tea when i still haven't finish eating them. #fml .

I realized that i emphasized too much on the nuggets. LOL, so you.must.eat.hor. Anyway i going to shop with my cousin this Sunday & i was so excited. I would like to go The Editor's Market, ohmyyyy i saw a lot of pretty clothes there the other day. The most excited part was, i don't have to bring... money because she's gonna pay. AWWWWYEAH BABY. But its not really a good thing actually, because i don't think she will buy much for me. Afraid 3 is the most. -faint- Hmm, but its okay, no greedy. (: If there's a chance, i will show you guys those clothes i've bought. 

Grrrrrrrrrr. Its shaking, SHAKING!

Okay, yesterday i really did scare myself off. Seriously. That time i was showering halfway,  I felt like the building is swinging in left & right motion but there's no trembling. I was fucking scared ! I thought there's earthquake, i can't express how i felt during that point of time. I thought i'am going to die nakedly(with soap), ohman. I quickly take a towel and dry myself, wondering why the water in the bottle wasn't moving, arg & if there's really quake, there' will be sure screaming and all sort of noises coming out right? But it was so quiet. Then , i noticed i was giddy. *roll eyes* Wtffff, stupid. I was really worry something might happen to SG. My heart was pumping so fast & i tried to calm myself down. I really can't imagine the scene of me leaving my love ones & die :( Worry x1000000000000000000000000. So, the moral of the story : Don't be stupid like me :( Arggg, really got a mini heart attack. Nevermind, afterall i still survived.






Sometimes, i just can't stop thinking..




KBYEXXXX. 

No comments:

Post a Comment